Help me decide:
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 helps your family make the most of every opportunity, every day, from managing home projects and planning important gatherings to helping your kids polish their homework. Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Communicate and share with family, friends, and colleagues, whether they’re on Macs or PCs. And access your files whenever you need them, using any computer with a web browser and the free Office Web Apps. Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2011; and features the best available compatibility with Office for Windows users.
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 is licensed for home and student use on three Macs per household and is not intended for commercial use.
- Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and more
- Build and share professional presentations
- Organize, analyze, and share your data and lists
- Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks
- Perform common tasks fast using features right where you need them
- Simultaneously edit a file with multiple authors in different locations
- Post, access, edit, and share your files from virtually anywhere
- Processor Required
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Operating system
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
- Memory Recommended
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Hard disk
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Media drive
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
- 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live® ID.
Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
Add Your Tags:
Write Your Own Review
Office for Mac Home and Student 2011